Okay, so my interent connection is FINALLY up! I absolutely canNOT emphasize what a relief that is. Although now the wireless is still acting up, at least I can stop being so isolated from the rest of existing humanity.
Currently waiting for Joy to finish making dinner. My poor roommate and Andrew were the victims of my April's fools joke yesterday. I made tiramisu and had 2 "decoys" with salt instead of sugar among other foul substitutions. Needless to say, they were still rather apprehensive when I confessed and gave them the real ones.
Uni is into its 5th week and I just had my French listening conprehension today. It didn't go too badly. Even the first test was pretty okay. I have, however, been skipping HEAPS of other classes/lectures. It used to be reserved just for biology lectures which, after a whole hour of chem in the same theatre and a whole day of classes, tended to get a little more than boring. But now it seems to have been extended to calculus lectures (which are alwasy at 9am), chemsitry tutes (at the end of a long day), bio tutes (also at 9am), and the occasional chem lecture... Shit, I just realized how many that actually is. Okay, gonna, GOTTA spend Easter in Perth catching up!
Mira!! When are you gonna book your tickets! :D
P.S. I am HARDLY on MSN so... Email!!
Labels: Okay
5:48 PM